A National Science Foundation I/UCRC: Phase 1
The NSF Industry & University Cooperative Research Center program is a vehicle for encouraging formal, topical relationships between academic institutions and industry collaborators. Research projects that make a good fit to the program and to the CB2:
- Aim to solve an applied problem on an aspect of the bioplastics or biocomposites supply chain.
- May be of particular interest to one industry partner but are preferably of broader significance.
- Build off of collaborative projects you have had with potential members in the past.
- Highlight the unique capabilities and expertise of affiliated faculty.
- Offer precompetitive but compelling solutions to difficulties that the industry must overcome.
CB2 Operating Procedures (PDF, 405KB)
save the date
CB2 Industry Advisory Board Spring Meeting
May 16-17, 2017
archer daniels midland company, decatur, Illinois
CENTER FOR BIOPLASTICS AND BIOCOMPOSITES
Copyright © 2015 All rights reserved.